I am a Ph.D. Candidate in the Department of Computer Science at the University of New Mexico (UNM), under the advisement of Prof. Jared Saia. My current research is focused on designing provably secure, scalable and efficient protocols for distributed systems.
In general, topics related to Randomized Algorithms, Algorithmic Game Theory and Biologically-inspired Algorithms spike my interest. In my free time, I like solving mathematical puzzles, reading sci-fiction and traveling (see Misc.). I have served on the boards of various student and departmental organizations – UNM CS Advisory Board (Graduate Representative), Computer Science Graduate Student Association (CSGSA) (President), and UNM Women in Computing (Vice President). Here is a link to my LinkedIn.
Currently looking for postdoc opportunities starting Fall 2020.
Email: dgupta at unm dot edu
- Presented paper at ICDCN’20
- Received PODC Student Travel Grant for PODC’19
- Paper selected for at IROS’19
- Summer Intern (2019) at MathWorks EDG (Natick, MA)
- Received TCPP Student Travel Grant for IPDPS’19
- Paper selected at IPDPS’19
- Workshop selected at PODC’19 – Security of Permissionless Systems (SPS)
- Research talk at Security of Permissionless Systems (SPS) Workshop
- Brief Announcement selected for publication at PODC’19