- On Computationally-Efficient Sybil Defense, given at Workshop on Security of Permissionless Systems (Co-located with PODC’19), Toronto, Canada (August 2019)
- Peace through Superior Puzzling: An asymmetric Sybil Defense, given at IPDPS’19, Brazil (May 2019)
- Proof-of-Work Without all the Work: Computationally Efficient Sybil Defense Techniques, given at IIT Delhi, India (January 2019)
- Puzzling Sybil into Bankruptcy, given at the 3rd Winter School on Blockchains, IIAS, Hebrew University, Israel (December 2018)
- Proof-Of-Work Based Sybil Defense, given at Workshop on Competitive Economics of Cybersecurity, Sandia National Labs, USA (November 2018)
- Proof-of-Work Without all the Work, given at International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking (ICDCN), IIT BHU, India (January 2018)
- Stumping Sybil with Computational Puzzles, given at Mid-South Theory Day, Louisiana State University, USA (January 2018)
Note: In theory conferences and journals, author names are in alphabetical order.
- On Site Fidelity and the Price of Ignorance in Swarm Robotic Central Place Foraging Algorithms by Abhinav Aggarwal, G. Matthew Fricke, Diksha Gupta, and Melanie E. Moses. Accepted to the 38th ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing (PODC’19), 2019.
- Peace Through Superior Puzzling: An Asymmetric Sybil Defense by Diksha Gupta, Jared Saia, and Maxwell Young. Accepted to the 33rd IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS’19), 2019.
- Proof of Work Without All the Work by Diksha Gupta, Jared Saia, and Maxwell Young. 2nd Workshop on Storage, Control, Networking in Dynamic Systems (SCNDS 2018), 2018.
- Proof of Work Without All the Work: Computationally Efficient Attack-Resistant Systems by Diksha Gupta, Jared Saia, and Maxwell Young. (arXiv:1708.01285), February 2018.
- Proof of Work Without All the Work by Diksha Gupta, Jared Saia, and Maxwell Young. Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking (ICDCN’ 18), ACM 2018.
- Beating the Multiplicative Weights Update Algorithm by Abhinav Aggarwal, Jose Abel Castellanos Joo, and Diksha Gupta. (arXiv: 1708.04668) (2017)